RingCentral — 20 Amazing Stats and Facts
- What does RingCentral do:
- RingCentral is a cloud-based PBX system for businesses includes call auto-attendant, company directory, call forwarding and handling, multiple extensions, a mobile app for iPhone and Android, Business SMS, video conferencing and screen-sharing, and fax.
- Launch year: 1999
- Company Name: RingCentral, Inc.
- Headquarters: Belmont, California, U.S.
- Founder(s): Vlad Shmunis CEO, Vlad Vendrow CTO
- Total employees: 2,363 (December 2019)
- Number of companies use RingCentral: 400,000+
- Total revenue: Total revenue increased 30% year over year to $304 million — $902.8 million (2019)
- Number of paid customers: Subscription’s revenue of RingCentral increased 33% year over year to $280 million.
- Number of countries that RingCentral has users in: Global PBX services in over 40 countries, international phone numbers in over 100 countries
- Reported valuation: 36.82 B
- Products of RingCentral: RingCentral Office, RingCentral Glip, RingCentral Fax, Contact Center
- Top Competitors or similar products: Cisco, Microsoft, Zoom, Google, 8×8
- RingCentral is: Business Communications System
- Best part of RingCentral: The best part of RingCentral is Analytics. It provides key insights with real time data and alerts with out of the box reports. Analysing past and present meeting room quality and conditions from anywhere.
- History: Vlad Shmunis and Vlad Vendrow are previously worked together at RingZero which is a small business communication on Microsoft Windows. The company was sold to Motorola and after Motorola changed the focus exclusively on mobile platforms, they founded RingCentral.
- Free plan: RingCentral Office’s free plan allows cloud phone system for up to 15 days with maximum 5 users added with 50 min talk time per user. RingCentral Glip free plan allows 24 hours meeting duration, 100 participants, Unlimited meetings, Integrations with Google Workspace and Microsoft 365
- What makes RingCentral interesting: Easy and cloud-based audio, message, video system in a protected circle. Collaborative and productive tool for teams.
- RingCentral Video has been named as a 2020 TMCnet Teleworking Solutions Excellence Award winner
- RingCentral has earned a score of 100% on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s scorecard on the Corporate Equality Index and a designation as a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality.
- RingCentral was just named one of Built In Colorado’s 100 Best Places to work for 2020
- And 23 more awards in 2020. Know more about RingCentral awards
One interesting news:
TELUS and RingCentral Expand Partnership Enabling Canadian Businesses to Transition Legacy Phone Systems to the Cloud.